11.04.2006

"Party Everyday" or "Rock and Roll All Night"

So since the These Arms Are Snakes show it seems I've done lots of music things this week. Sunday was TAAS; Monday was band practice; Tuesday I saw Bury The Needle, Indian, Raise The Red Lantern; Wednesday was band practice pt.2; Thursday was Death Cab for Cutie. Ear plugs 5 nights in a row! Sunday night I might go see Grails, Ocean, Kayo Dot, and Panda & Angel. Kayo Dot wasn't very good last time I saw them. Grails is very cool, and Ocean is DOOM. Michael told me about Ocean because they are from Maine! I've never heard of Panda & Angel but they are on Jade Tree and that's a pretty cool label so we'll see. Too bad nobody wants to come to the show. Everybody has shit to do. Ghey.

Smashing Pumpkins are the greatest band ever. That is all.

No comments: