8.22.2006

New look?

ehhh it's okay. I'll probably try a few things change it around a bit. Lark has a list of shows she is going to so I figured I would do something similar. Red Sparowes was last Thursday and totally amazing by the way. I stood at the same spot I stood for ISIS and it was perfect. The only disappointing thing was they had no vinyl for sale. I was hoping to pick up some stuff I couldn't find. Oh well i guess that's why we have the internet.

September 1st- Dipthong with some shitty bands at the Worthen in Lowell
September 2nd- Temporary Residence Limited Party with Explosions in the Sky in NYC
September 3rd- Temporary Residence Limited Party with MONO in NYC
September 9th- Mastodon with Converge in Worcester
September 29th- TOOL with ISIS in Mansfield
October 3rd- TOOL with ISIS in Manchester
October 11th-19th- Dipthong on tour.
October 20th- Dipthong back home with Fantom Frequency (NYC) at the Brewery in Lowell
November 10th- Ani Difranco in Boston
November 22nd-Dipthong at the Skybar in Somerville

Hopefully somewhere in there the "other" band will have a show or two. Possibly between the tour and Thanksgiving. We jam on Thursday I belive. Possibly without Ryan Traynor though. He's actually the loudest and most noisy. My noise is very controlled and only in small doses haha. We shall see.

I was on the "Tewksbury Scene" myspace group and saw that Jamie Laird was in the top 8. Oh that Jamie Laird. He was a guitar teacher at Daddy's in salem and now runs his own studio. He's a nice guy and a great jazzy guitarist. Maybe he'd like to lay down a nice guitar solo in the "other" band haha.

Susan is in the next room talking to herself. She is more than retarded, she is crazy too.

Currently listening to: Logh, Disappearer, The Melvins, live Red Sparowes, new ISIS (on their myspace!), new Deftones (on their myspace!), Bjork's Post in 5.1 surround, and more!

No comments: